#16: The 4 FEAR Questions to Guarantee a Powerful, Authentic ChoiceSep 01, 2022
FEAR gets in the way of...what...99% of our decisions?
But really, it's uninvestigated fear that's the problem.
If we're being honest, fear itself is a super useful, necessary part of life that we don't WANNA get rid of!
But we DO wanna stop making decisions out of habitual, default, auto-pilot reaction to fear.
(That's, of course, how we end up NOT going for that big scary thing we want...NOT doing the thing we know will grow us...NOT getting out of the situation we know is no longer aligned -- No thankee.)
Ready to become FLUENT in your fears, so you can trust every choice you make?
In this episode, we talk about:
- The biggest misunderstanding we have about needing to "conquer" fear
- Why it's so dang important to name what you're afraid of specifically
- What I suggest you STOP doing immediately in response to your fear (hint: judging, invalidating & "logic-ing" against it)
- The 4 Fear Questions that will change the way you interact with fear for LIFE - so you can make your way to a confident, clear decision that serves you every time nerves, worries & concerns come up!
- Find out how the Decision Masters Program will help you end overthinking & trust yourself!: https://www.kirstenparker.com/dmp
Like what you hear?
Rate + Review the Decision Masters Podcast!
The purpose of this podcast is to provide immediate, FREE, effective guidance that can impact your real life in a meaningful way.
I love hearing what helps, what happens & what you'd like to hear more of!
Ready to make literally everything easier?
Grab your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Easy Decisions!
6 solutions to get outta your head this instant & know exactly what to do next 🙌
Spam sucks. We respect your privacy.