#65: EXPERT INTERVIEW! Food Decisions & Thoughts About Your Body w/Intuitive Eating Coach Victoria YatesAug 17, 2023
How do we make easier, better, more self-honoring decisions when it comes to FOOD and how we think about our bodies?
Well, if you're like me, you have a lifetime of influences that makes this a complicated question.
This year though, I decided I wanted answers (and good ones), so I hired Intuitive Eating Coach Victoria Yates! I gotta be honest - I had no idea what "intuitive eating" was (and frankly didn't really care). I just wanted to clean up this drama that wasn't going away on its own.
Listen in for:
- Why decisions about what we eat & how we see ourselves feel so easy to "get wrong"
- How diets and rule systems don't work for long-term ease OR results (spoiler: it's because they all bypass the physical body...for a rule & system lover, this was a big Aha for me)
- What to do if decisions about food feel fraught, overwhelming, exhausting and/or intimidating
Victoria is a former nurse turned intuitive eating & body image coach for women. She specializes in helping women to stop dieting & love their bodies by learning how to eat intuitively & healing their relationship with food.
- Victoria Yates' Website: https://www.victoria-yates.com
- Victoria on IG: @nondiet_rn
- Redefining Health Podcast: Wherever you podcast
- Get the free Easy Dinner Decisions Google Sheet I created for myself while working with Victoria! (there are dropdown menus...you're welcome)
- Work with Victoria to have peace and freedom with food and your health
- Work with Kirsten to make life decisions easier, faster & more aligned
Like what you hear?
Rate + Review the Decision Masters Podcast!
The purpose of this podcast is to provide immediate, FREE, effective guidance that can impact your real life in a meaningful way.
I love hearing what helps, what happens & what you'd like to hear more of!
Ready to make literally everything easier?
Grab your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Easy Decisions!
6 solutions to get outta your head this instant & know exactly what to do next 🙌
Spam sucks. We respect your privacy.