#25: We are the Meaning Makers (Happy Halloween)Nov 03, 2022
Happy Halloween Week! 🎃
Halloween is a super meaningful holiday in my family, so *meaning* is on my mind.
This week, I invite you to focus on just how POWERFUL you are when it comes to choosing what's meaningful in your life!
Here's what we get into:
- 2:30 - How your brain processes the world through stories and what this means for how powerful you are
- 5:00 - Why Halloween is a big ass deal for the Parkers ;)
- 8:30 - The 2 key things that happen when you think ahead to what you WANT to be meaningful
- 12:30 - Working through Challenge #1: People don't agree with us on what's important!
- 16:00 - Working through Challenge #2: We don't prioritize or experience the *meaningful thing* exactly how we wished
Want to know the #1 thing you need to kickstart your momentum?
TAKE THE MOMENTUM QUIZ
Like what you hear?
I'd be SO grateful if you'd RATE + REVIEW! 🤩
Short 'n sweet is a-ok 👌 Be sure to let me know what you loved about the episode!
Ready to make literally everything easier?
Grab your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Easy Decisions!
6 solutions to get outta your head this instant & know exactly what to do next 🙌
Spam sucks. We respect your privacy.